Accessories: Basket Installation
Our new small and large steel baskets are great accessories for all your cargo needs! They are interchangeable between the front and rear racks so you can choose how you want to ride!
Installing the baskets properly is very important for optimal safety. Written instructions are below:
Small Basket Installation:
- Place the front basket above the front rack while aligning the screw holes above the insertion points of the front rack.
- Use a 4mm allen wrench to fasten the screws/washers so that the front basket attaches to the front rack.
- Baskets are interchangeable with front and rear racks.
Large Basket Installation:
- Place the rear basket above the rear rack and align the screw holes to the insertion points of the rear rack. The basket may be placed perpendicular or parallel to the rear rack, depending on personal preference.
- Use a 4mm allen wrench to fasten the screws/washers, connecting the rear basket to the rear rack.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (602) 715-0907.